Businesses come in all shapes and sizes, and technology is making the world feel smaller and work faster. Some businesses need a traditional marketing manager to look after the strategic direction and the BAU marketing activities. Some don’t.
I’m typically engaged to deliver:
- Virtual or Freelance Marketing Management – The “go-to” person for everyone from sales to product to support to design to executives to “go- to” for marketing advice and support.
- Marketing Strategy – incorporating business, sales and customer strategies into an actionable marketing “plan on a page”.
- Marketing Audits – documenting existing marketing activities, sales processes and funnels, looking for opportunities to make quick wins and strategic investments.
- Content Strategy and Calendar – Creating an overarching framework for content to be generated and delivered.
- Brand Strategy and Delivery – Being the single point of contact for external parties to deliver a new brand, or a refreshed brand, that helps the business take the next step in their growth journey. Read more about how I helped Origin IT here.
- Website Audit – Looking through the existing website through the eyes of a customer and producing a report on areas of quick wins and longer term investments needed, to help generate more leads.
- Campaign Design and Delivery – When you need resource to achieve a particular goal through a campaign, I can help. Case study for a campaign delivered for Round the Bays is here.
- New Product Launch – Gaining traction in the marketplace isn’t a matter of creating something awesome and it going viral… there’s a bit of thinking and leg work involved, read how a product launch I delivered made the TV3 news here.
- Change Campaign – Engaging and educating an audience through a business change, sometimes requires its own focus. Read about how I helped Stuff communicate a potentially costly change to their advertisers here.
- Content and Collateral Development – From videos to brochures to product sheets to LinkedIn articles to blogs to press releases to web copy, I can help.